Tired of wasting your time, energy and nerves with manual can openers that never provide the desired results? Would you like a smooth, easy way of opening your cans? Now, we offer the perfect solution!
- PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIALS: This electric can opener is made from superior quality, extra-durable materials, guaranteed to withstand the test of time. The stainless-steel blade won’t oxidize, while the hard-plastic body is of extremely sturdy construction!
- SAFETY COMES FIRST: Say goodbye for good to those nasty cuts which inevitably happened whenever you decided to enjoy a delicious tuna fish! This electric can opener comes with a state-of-the-art system which doesn’t involve your fingers, protecting them from unwanted accidents!
- SAVE FORCE FOR ANYONE: Can opener electric is a great tool and also is a great gift for people who have arthritis, also perfect for seniors, fathers and mothers or children. Fits for home kitchen, restaurant, travel, camping and so on.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: The lightweight and portable design of this can opener is perfect for easy transportation and storage, making it an ideal companion of picnics, camping trips or vacations. It can easily fit into backpacks, picnic baskets, food bags and much more!
- EASY TO USE: Electric can opener is one of the easiest to use products. Simply mount the can opener on the can, just push the button on the top and this can opener does the work. Easy for anyone. With a quick move and no effort or difficult installation required, you’ll now be able to enjoy your favorite Cans! Simply make sure you have 4 AA batteries.
- KEEP FOOD FRESH : The stainless steel cutting mechanism cuts around the side creating an easily re-sealable lid with a safe smooth edge, you can put the lid back on, and store what you didn’t use in the fridge. Though Electric can opener smooth edge may be not very fast opening lids, but you can do any other things, it will stop after it finished.
- Product net weight: 190g
- Material: ABS + SS-304 + manganese steel + small motor
1. Install the battery and push it back with the thumb in the direction of the arrow in the bottom cover of the can opener. Install four (AA) batteries in the correct positive and negative directions. After installing the battery, reinstall the can opener back cover on the can opener. Do not mix old and new or different types of batteries.
2. Start the can opener and place the can opener groove on the edge of the can. Press the start button until the can opener starts to let go, the can opener will automatically stop after the can open work. After the can opening work is completed, the can opener is lifted on the can, and the magnet on the can opener will simultaneously lift the can lid.